Wednesday, January 14

a very busy week

So this last week was supposed to be my real relaxing time. I'm in school all year long with only two two week breaks one for christmas and one for summer. Creatively I abuse my mind in school forcing it to crunch out quality conceptual photographs daily. I know i sound like a whinning artist...but when the breaks come they're very much needed! This Christmas break me and my bst friend thought it would be a great idea to go to New York for New Years....we froze our butts in 0 degree time square for 3 hours and then went home. I was in bed by 9:30 like the grandma that i am at heart! But the city stole my heart, and so did every piece of pizza and every subway ride with my best friend whose life i don't get to be apart of as much as i'd like to anymore.

I was visually over stimulated and felt kind of paralyzed behind my camera, i took fewer photographs then i thought i would have. the building seemed to have been my eye's casanova.
Upon returning home i was suposed to be resting, but i got really sick with a crazy flu that had my amazing boyfriend nursing me back to health. Thank you Mom for buying me Theraflu! If Nick had his way i would have sweat my fever out for a month if it took that long....I baby my immune system according to him....i don't! I just don't tolerate pain very well and medicine works :-)

I quit my silly job at the camera store. I haven't been so happy in two months!

And Lastly my dear friend Amber decided to get married on Saturday with only SIX days notice!! I was fortunate to be in good health and honored to photograph the day that we've been dreaming about together since we were twelve, her wedding day! The lord really did bless her with a great husband. They're cute together, Chris would only opperate in front of my camera if i spoke in an english accent........so....i rose to the plate and was english for the day...I'm sure his family thinks i'm a cooook! congradulations Amber and Chris!
enough words for today, tomorrow starts another school session!

No comments: