Friday, March 20

my latest PS craze...

so for the longest time...(3years now) when i first saw an image with this done to it, i loved it and wanted to do it! Unfortunately my brain at that time wasn't ready for it. too much involved and i didn't know my way around Photo Shop to even get the image opened let alone find the gradient tool and work in quick mask mode. I was watching Watchmen for the second time and i remembered this technique, I texted my good friend Mike and he linked me to the tutorial on how to do it! and i did it!! And it has no official name so that's why i keep calling it "it" the only way to describe "it" would be to show you. :) so i played around with some old images i've taken from the past few months or years...enjoy :) oh before i forget, Thank you so much Rhonda for the tips and websites! I'll be pimping this blog in no time :)

I feel in love with this couple while in New York out side the Metropolitan Museum of Art this New Years with My Best friend Lizard :)
These were both taken inside the MET. I think the one above shows this technique the best :)

These go way back to 2005 when I went to Chicago and visited the above mentioned Mike.

No comments: